Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Continuation of Tuesday

The food was wonderful and the desserts were great.  They served donut holes with carmel and/or chocolate sauce.  Simple but so good.  Cream puffs, and about 20 little small bite size treats were available to try.  That is our meal for the day.

We are staying close to Denver tonight and will return the car by 11 o'clock.  I expect we may sleep on the flight home.

What I have learned on this trip:

1.  I not only tolerate long drives but enjoy them.  You can see a lot of things in a short amount of time.

2.  I love to take photographs.

3.  I am not really good at taking photographs.

4.  I have developed camera envy from seeing so many amateur photographers with fancy equipment.

5.  I love the western states but am glad I do not live here.

6.  Once again Bill has amazed me with his knowledge and his super eyesight.  He sees things about a mile before I do.  We got to see lots of animals because of this ability.

7.  It is always wonderful to leave home and just as wonderful to return.

8.  Family and friends are the most important things in life and your health.

Happy Trails to you, 'til we meet again.


No comments:

Post a Comment